Join us to mingle, sip and support the mission of the Lamp Foundation in Haiti. Our biggest fundraiser of the year will be an enjoyable evening that makes a difference by supporting medical care and humanitarian aid for people in Cite Soleil, Haiti.
- Hear from Dr. James Morgan, Board Chair and Co-Founder, about
the impact Lamp's programs and plans for the future.
- View a photographic portrait of the Lamp Health Center community
through the lens of award-winning photographer, Klaus Schnitzer
- Enjoy live music featuring Oxygen Box Band
- Delight in an open bar featuring beer, wine and cocktails and savor
passed hors d'oeuvres from Egan & Sons
- Haitian Art and Jewelry Sale
- Silent Auction
- Fund-the- Mission Paddle Raiser
- 50/50 Cash Raffle Drawing
* There will be a special pre-event from 6:30-7:30pm. Please purchase a premium ticket to be included
in this intimate gathering with Dr. Morgan and the Lamp Board and Staff
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Cocktails For A Cause Event Ticket
Includes the main program from 7:30 -
10:30pm, with open bar and passed
hors d'oeuvres from Egan & Sons
$100 per person
$175 per couple
Premium Event Ticket
Includes the pre-event meet and greet + the main event.
Join Dr. Morgan, a staff member from
our Haiti clinic, and the Lamp Board for
an intimate pre-event gathering
from 6:30-7:30pm. Enjoy our open bar, tasty bites
from Egan & Sons and early access to
the silent auction items. The premium
event ticket includes admission to the
main event from 7:30 -10:30pm.
RSVP quickly to reserve, space is limited.
$150 per person
$1,000 Lamp Lighter
- Includes 4 tickets to the fundraiser plus the VIP pre-event meet and greet with Dr. Morgan.
- All sponsorship levels include recognition at the event
$2,500 Torch Bearer
- Includes 6 tickets to the fundraiser plus the VIP pre-event meet and greet with Dr. Morgan.
- A half page ad in the event journal and recognition at the event
$5,000 Lamp Champion
- Includes 10 tickets to the fundraiser plus the VIP pre-event meet and greet with Dr. Morgan.
- A full page ad in the event journal and recognition at the event
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS
Rosina and Joseph Buongiorno
Mary Anne Ford
The Koebel Family
Robert Kramer and Tracy Fonteo
Pat and Rose LePore
Tom and Patricia Lugaric
Sean and Donna McFarland
Melinda and Gerard O'Brien
Bill and Marianne Sweeney
Questions? Contact Cheryl Marshall-Petricoff at email@example.com