Please join us for our first Philadelphia event supporting the Lamp Foundation and its mission in Haiti. Enjoy a traditional Haitian meal, an art exhibit, music and much more!!
All art items will be for sale.
The dinner is hosted by renowned Philadelphia chef Nicholas Farina at Union Taco Restaurant, 4161 Main Street, Manayunk, Philadelphia.
- SAVOR an authentic Haitian meal, including many favorites: Pumpkin Soup, Chicken Creole, Black Mushroom Rice, Sweet Plantain and much more!
- VISUALIZE Lamp's work in Haiti through a short video
- HEAR from Dr. James Morgan, Board Chair and Co-Founder, as he speaks about Lamp's plans for the future
- ENJOY live music with "The Lux" - Darren Glynn and Joe Ryan
- SHOP for Haitian art, including a large selection of unique metal art made exclusively in Haiti from recycled oil drums
- SUPPORT the work of the Lamp as it provides health care and humanitarian assistance in Cite Soleil, Haiti
Doors open - and art sales begin - at 6:30pm. Dinner will begin at 7:30pm.
Please call 267-499-0516 or message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!