Welcome To The
Our first virtual gala was held on September 24, 2020. We hope you enjoyed our program. For those who missed the broadcast, you can view it here.
- Bonga, master Haitian drummer performs
- Welcome from Dr. Morgan
- Welcome from Richard Evans, Board Treasurer
- Nose Poliard, Executive Director, gives an operational update
- A virtual tour of the Lamp Health Center in Cite Soleil, Haiti
- "Imagine" performed by students in NJ and students in Haiti
- Dr. Morgan's annual address & video
- Eugene Flinn leads the Paddle Raiser
- Cheryl Marshall-Petricoff and Dr. Morgan thank our sponsors, event committee and other key contributors
Direct Donations Benefit Our Mission
The Silent Auction has closed.
Thank you to all those who donated items for the auction and those who bid and won items. Together you helped us raise $8300 towards the mission! THANK YOU!